Please read the job description below before submitting your resumes to email@example.com
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is full time. Responsible for superior customer service in a retail environment. Support will be in person, in-home, in-business, and by phone. This includes troubleshooting software, hardware, network and other issues for consumers and business clients. This role requires the ability to clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
· Communication: Deliver exceptional customer service including a passion to go above and beyond client expectations. Communicate effectively with clients gathering necessary information to resolve and/or facilitate resolution of a wide range of IT issues.
· In-Store Support: Greet customers and check in computer equipment for service. Ensure customer satisfaction, including taking ownership of open tickets and ensuring all service requests are repaired to the highest standard.
· Specific issues will be operating system upgrades, cleaning infected computers, hardware upgrades and general computer repair. The candidate will also assist in the sales of new computers and peripheral hardware.
· Business Support: Troubleshooting network problems and performing network upgrades, meeting or exceeding defined service levels while providing quality solutions.
· Retail: Responsible for ordering parts for repair and inventory for retail
· Minimum 2 year certificate or diploma in the field of Computers/Information Technology
· Experience in an IT environment or computer retail environment 1+ years.
· Strong understanding of technology basics, specifically:
Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Server Software, Microsoft Office Suites, LAN/WAN, Printing.
· Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
· Customer-focused and results-oriented · Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively collaborate with a wide range of personalities
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task, probe, analyze and problem-solve complex issues
· Easily manage multiple conflicting priorities (a sense of urgency)
· Adaptable and flexible in a complex and continually changing environment
· Able to manage personal stress and know own limits (i.e. ask for help when needed)
· Ability to maintain information in confidence and exercise good judgment
· Ability to work independently
OTHER JOB ATTRIBUTES: · Valid Ontario Driver’s license
· Successful applicant will submit to a criminal record check, as required by several of our clients · Honesty, integrity, responsibility and loyalty to the company and teammates